Today’s the day! Creative Morning Magic: The Life-Changing Daily Practice for Writers, Artists, and Makers is now available wherever books are sold.
I am so excited to release this book. It has been a long time coming. This is the book my soul most wanted to write, but I put it off and put it off because I didn’t think it fit with my existing brand, and I worried it would be, ultimately, unprofitable.
But a funny thing happens when we try to downplay our deepest desires or shove our dreams into a dark corner. Those dreams don’t disappear or diminish in the dark. If anything, they just grow stronger.
So, here it is. I finally listened. I completed Creative Morning Magic, and I am so glad that I did.
This book is for you if:
- You dream of becoming a writer but struggle to find time and space to write.
- You don’t think you’re a “real writer” because you haven’t been published.
- You think you’re too busy to make your art.
- The people in your life don’t support your writing.
- You feel burnt out or creatively depleted.
Creative Morning Magic includes a radically simple morning routine for writers, artists, and makers to help you create time and space for your craft. It’s the only book I know of that pairs mindfulness and creativity in this way and actually provides step-by-step instructions for building writing into your life as it is right now.
This is the daily creativity practice I use myself. I practice every single day.
This literally saved my writing career, so I don’t mess around!
In this book, you’ll learn:
- The simple morning routine that will help you create every single day.
- Why writing first thing in the morning is the most important thing you’ll do all day.
- How to create a writing habit and actually make it stick.
- How to use meditation to be more creative.
- How to keep your love of the craft alive once you engage with the business of writing.
If you want to hear me read an excerpt from Creative Morning Magic, check out this minisode of my podcast, The Fearless Creative.
Get the book on Amazon | Apple iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Google Play